Friday, December 12, 2008

Feeling sicky.

Papers are finally over. 2 weeks of what-should-be-project-dates holiday time should HOPEFULLY be well spent on what it really is meant for.

Went out with the class yesterday. I am so tired.

In 2 weeks, i have gone to orchard 5 times. NOT FUN.

Regretted to agreeing the time to start should be immediately after paper. But judging by the amount of shopping everyone did, its like, NOT ENOUGH.

Bused down to cineleisure, ate and walked. I really meant walked. Heeren>centrepoint>Rain>cine>Rain>wisma>Lido>cine>somerset.

And finally managed to play something at e2max. Was invited to their pre-launch party donkey years(actually i think its in 2004)ago, but never got to play. Apparently people that play LAN still suck at cs. lol. Steam ftw.

Caught quarantine. I know, it sucks. I KNOW. Accompanied Joel since he was so adamant on watching that crap. Marc too. Had the nachos chips thing at the cinema. i don't know wtf was that "cheese" mixture, but i swear, it looks like vomit with orange kaya. Definitely didn't taste like cheese. The nachos are the WORST. i don't know wtf is that too.

Completely predictable movie, but still a little scary at the faces part, but ok. Joel hid under his bag. Marc blocked his ears. I, being the REAL male, just watched and laugh.

Apparently Burger King really do suck now. Ordered double beef rendang burger. CANNOT MAKE IT. 2 thin slices of onion and apparently few drips of rendang on the beef. I remember last time the rendang OVERFLOWED. wtf.

That KFC wannabe restaurant with the whatever sale of chicken or whatever that is cooked in 100% extra virgin olive oil. I dont know what is extra virgin olive oil. Seems and sounds fancy to me. But i thought it was crappy. Expensive too. standards as bad as swensens. SERIOUS!

DON'T waste ur money on that.

Famous Amos Double Choc also tasted horrible. should have got the cinammon one. Its so horrible i gobbled 50grams worth in 1min. I wanted to save those bastards eyeing my cookies from eating such nonsense. haha.

Didn't shop anything. Nothing fancied me except a shirt from timberland. Other than the $50 after discounted price tag, the quality didn't make me pleasant. I hate those kind of stretchy stretchy material. Its like, if u sweat, it will hug to ur body. FAIL.

The new kopitiam stall downstairs that supposedly was voted for some good food by some channel U program last time opened last week. Finally tried the Hokkien mee. If u eat it, i swear u might fall in love with say, the WORST thing u have ever eaten. It is THAT bad. I don't know how it won that award crap.

The best hokkien mee took 12mins to fry. I knew cos i was busy smsing.

And i swear it tasted like heaven, just like how everyone thinks when they first saw me.

The mee was slightly wet, NOT moist, mixed with the appropriate chilli, OMJUAN.

Heaven On earth, again, exact same compliment others have gave to me.

Next, i don't post pictures even though i have em. Cos im too lazy to upload.

Bought shishamo from NTUC today cos it was on promotion. 16 fishes for $4. Quite cheap. Came home and ROASTED IT ALL. Shiok. Again, Heaven on earth. Of course i didn't eat all. I'm not you.

And new washing machine is coming! can't wait. Finally, no more lint-infested clothes. NO MORE.


Btw, if you're a foreigner and u're reading this, trust me. If its your first time in Singapore and you think u've ate the BEST you can ever find in our cuisine, trust me, ITS NOT. This is because its your first time eating food with proper flavour. WE, ASIANS, have eaten food thats flavourful and actually delicious. Consult an asian as to where to eat. Don't be a dumbass and eat at some crappy coffeeshop thinking thats authentic.
Outta here.

Oh btw, do get used to OH MY JUAN. its infective. tyvm.

No comments: