Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hohoho. I'm updating daily! Which basically means if you are late to read for a week, you might have to GET A LIFE. rofl.

Nothing much today. But i just love to type. After a really really long time i finally went to check my howaboutsomething.com admin page and looked at all the 42 pending comments. I was amazed. There was actually REAL foreigners elsewhere reading what i write. There was even one who decided to include me in their RSS reader. How, i don't know. I'm a blog newb.

Still, didn't bother to approve most of them. I have to individually click on em.

Read my past posts on howaboutsomething. Some were really nice to read. haha. Kinda bhb, but ok lah.

Tests coming up soon. 2 subjs. I think i can do it. But will still have to study for it.

Edwin enterring NS in January. Sad.
Weemin in July.

Me, 1.5 years later.

Can't wait. Really.

Hunting for a good bottle of perfume tyvm.


Till then,
tom cruise.

No comments: