Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh my god. Orchard madness.

Went to do some shopping and got a polo tee from GAP. $60. hurr. Most expensive shirt ever bought. And its just a polo tee!

Pretty satisfied.

Not planning to zhng this blog like my howaboutsomething.com. No time, don't care.

Oh, and i went to get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio convertor. It was god-send. Now i can listen to my nokia mp3 without carrying around my iPod. Saves me the bulk and the bulge. And plugging in my very own set of $12.90(LOL) set of philips ear phones totally makes the standard issue nokia headset earphones look, and hears, super sucky. Now, im in love with Nokia for real.

Symbian, update your bloody software to remove the camera shutter sound. I need it off! or at least make it soft. Now every time i take a picture with my camera, it produces the loudest shutter sound ever.

Only way i can remove this manually is that i gotta flash my phone and im not prepared to do it till the warranty is past. Oh my juan. damn.

Tuna bread-ing.

No comments: